The scariest day of my life👻🤭😱

The scariest day of my life was when me, my stepsister ,my dad , my stepmom ,and my brother went to six flags fright fest. The time we got there it was 5:00 and they released the monsters at 6:00 so I was really scared so when we first walked in it was sooo crazy because there was scary music and really scary decorations I saw my favorite ride the Batman and i had to get on it so me and my stepsister went on it and the line was so long my feet hurt so bad but it was worth it because the ride was as amazing. then i saw the monsters because it was already 6:00 so they we left the ride and then the craziest thing happened...I SAW A CLOWN!! I saw it and then I started running to the bathroom and then i hid in there for a very long time i didn’t want to come out then my stepsister came in the bathroom and was like “you ok??” And i was like “ no I'm scared “ she started laughing at me and i was like “no i just saw a CLOWN!” And then we left the bathroom and then we say the same clown again but then...IT STARTED COMING AFTER US! So me and my stepsister ran and ran until finally we lost him in the crowd.

Comments

Popular Posts