What I did for Thanksgiving break🐔

The first thing I did was went to the hospital to see my brother he was in the hospital for a long time so when he came home I was so happy. And now that he’s home he could be with us at thanksgiving I was really happy about that.Then we went home and then me and my brother had to pack because we were going to our dads house for the whole thanksgiving break.I packed a brush,perfume,Detroit,lotion,clothes,food (for the road),toothpaste/toothbrush,extra pair of shoes,shampoo/conditioner,and homework.As soon as I got there I was super exhausted so I said hi to my stepsister,stepmom,and my dad then I went to go take a quick 12min nap.After my nap I was hungry so I went to go eat a snack so I grabbed some chocolate and then went to my room to go watch Riverdale I watched Riverdale for a long time so then I decided to take a shower since tomorrow was thanksgiving so I grabbed a bath-boom a dropped it in the bathtub and it made the bath pink and purple and it also had glitter so there was glitter in it to. When I got out of the shower I got dressed then my dad said “let’s go to the store to pick out a outfit for tomorrow” so I was like “ok leg me just do my hair” so i did my hair and then we went to the store I got a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. Then when we came home watched a movie called jigsaw then I was scared but it was time for bed so I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and then I brushed my teeth then I went to my room and went on tiktok for a bit then I went to bed finally. The next day was thanksgiving 

Comments

Popular Posts